GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dear customer of Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S
On 25 May 2018 new EU legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), came into force.
GDPR clarifies your rights as a customer and our obligations as a company.
GDPR has been introduced in order to harmonise data protection legislation throughout the EU.
GDPR replaces the old Danish Personal Data Act. Much of the new legislation is the same as before, but GDPR places higher demands on the company, and focuses on your rights as a customer, including your right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data and your right to contact us and gain access to your data.
- Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S does not send out direct marketing. You will therefore not receive communications from us other than order confirmations based on the information you yourself provide.
- Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S does not hold any sensitive personal data such as credit card information, CPR no., age, etc. The only data we retain are telephone number, name and address and product purchases for the purposes of order history and accounting.
- Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S only records/stores data that is absolutely necessary to be able to deliver an order. Naturally, card payments are processed over an encrypted channel which we do not have access to.
- Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S will never pass on or sell any data that we have recorded. All data is isolated and only shared between Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S and the relevant trading party.
- Sodemann Industrifjedre A/S has always considered data security at all levels to be a high priority. For that reason, we are continuously working on updating our systems so that we always comply with the applicable requirements.
- Our customers and users must – and can – feel completely reassured about our data processing.
You are always welcome to contact us if you wish to access your data.